Previously, we would have a lot of Mexican style foods for dinner, with tons of cheese and sour cream 😦 This recipe gives you the flavours of Mexican with so much less fat!
Mexican Mince Recipe
Suitable for Attack Phase
2. Spay a non-stick fry pan with the Oil for 1 second. Gently wipe it with paper towel to remove excess oil.
3. Gently cook Onions and Garlic until soft.
4. Add Beef Mince and brown.
5. Once Mince is browned, add in Spices and Water. Allow to cook, stirring frequently, until the water is almost absorbed. It’s a good idea to taste the dish here, you might find you want to add more spices.
6. Serve with a dollop of Natural Yoghurt.
- Up until now I have used the garlic that comes in a jar, which you keep in the fridge….until I looked at the salt and sugar content 😦 After using fresh garlic in this recipe the jar stuff does not compare to the real thing! I’ll never go back.
- I am going to re-make this recipe when I have a Protein-Vegetables day and serve with capsicums and fresh tomatoes. This could easily be the filling for regular tacos for the rest of your family.