One of the most highly recommended recipes in Dr. Dukan’s book is the Galette. I have made a sweet version to have for breakfast or lunch. The comment from my husband was “Nice. Surprisingly”. I’ll take that 🙂
Sweet Galette Recipe
Suitable for Attack Phase
Olive Oil spray
1 1/2 tbsp Oat Bran
1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla ForMe Yoghurt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Spay a non-stick fry pan with the Oil for 1 second. Gently wipe it with paper towel to remove excess oil.
2. In a small bowl place the Oat Bran, Yogurt, Egg and Cinnamon.
3. Whisk until all ingredients come together.
4. Turn heat on pan to medium. Slowly pour the galette mixture into the pan. Scrape out all of the mixture, you don’t want to waste any.
5. When the galette appears to be setting around the edges (it will go a bit opaque and darker) get ready to flip it over! You can do this 2 ways, with an egg flip, or all restaurant like by flipping your wrist. My darling husband can do this, so this is his job in the kitchen 🙂 If you are going to use the egg flip try to get it in and out all the way around to make sure there are no stuck bits. It is easier to flip if your galette has a smaller diameter. You could make 2 smaller ones to make it even easier on yourself. It will be quite brown underneath, don’t worry that is normal.
6. Serve with some extra Vanilla ForMe Yoghurt and a sprinkling on cinnamon.