A simple idea to use some mince. The rissoles could be shaped as burgers or as meatballs. They could have more herbs and spices added to them to give you a variety of flavours.
Dukan Rissole Recipe
Makes 4 large rissoles
Suitable for the Attack Phase
500g Premium Beef Mince
Cracked Black Pepper
1 1/2 tsp Basil
1 1/2 tsp Oregano
1 1/2 tsp Sage
1. Finely chop Onion.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
3. You have to get your hands dirty for this one. Smoosh the ingredients together with your hands until the mixture is combined well.
4. Form the mince mixture into whatever shape you like, I chose rissoles, you could do burgers or meatballs.
5. Place on a plate or tray and refrigerate for at least 15-30 minutes. This helps the mixture stay together when cooking.
6. Lightly spray a frying pan with oil and gently wipe excess away with a paper towel.
7. Cook rissoles for 15 minutes and turn over and cook for another 10. Cooking time will vary depending on what size and shape rissoles you make. When you think they might be about done, make a small cut in one with a knife to check how well done they are.
8. Serve with a sauce made by mixing Natural Yoghurt and Dijon Mustard.