I got this idea from the fabulous Sheryl’s website. Please check her site out, it is very informative if you are thinking of starting, or are on the Dukan diet.
This cheesecake went down very well last night after dinner, hubby was very impressed. He has already asked me to make it for him in a strawberry flavour. I think I will only make this once a week, (2 serves each) as the Extra Light Philly has a little bit more fat than is suggested for dairy products in the Dukan book and I want to stick to this diet as best as I can.
Here is the dietary info for the Extra Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese per 100g:
Fat – Total 4.7g
Dukan Cheesecake Recipe
Suitable for the Attack Phase
1 tub Philadelphia Extra Light Cream Cheese
1 pkt Diet Jelly (any flavour, I chose Pineapple)
1. Make up the Jelly according to packet instructions, except only using 3/4 of the water. i.e. 500ml becomes 375ml. Leave to cool.
2. Place Cream Cheese in a large bowl. Leave at room temperature for a while to soften.
3. Beat Cream Cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
4. With one hand, slowly pour in jelly, with the other, keep the electric mixer going. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Continue until all of the Jelly is incorporated. It will be a runny consistency.
5. Carefully pour into ramekins or serving dishes. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.