This is something that I made last week for dinner, just out of the Attack ingredients I had in the kitchen. It turned out amazing! The liquid from the Cottage Cheese leaked out of the Chicken, so all that was left inside was a creamy mixture. I don’t have step by step photos, but I hope my recipe makes sense for you. Feel free to ask any questions if there’s something you are unsure about.
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Suitable for Attack Phase
2 large or 3 small Chicken Breasts
Ham (I used 12 small slices for 3 small Chicken Breasts)
3 big spoonfuls of Cottage Cheese
Cracked Black Pepper
about 1 tsp Ground Sage Leaves
Olive Oil spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly spray a small oven dish with Olive Oil, gently wipe away excess oil with paper towel.
2. In a small bowl mix together the Cottage Cheese, Black Pepper & Ground Sage
3. With a sharp knife cut a pocket into the side of each Chicken Breast, being careful not to cut the whole way through the Chicken.
4. Spoon the Cottage Cheese mixture into the Chicken Breast pockets. Try and close the Chicken Breast back together if you can by pinching the chicken with your fingers.
5. Wrap the Chicken Breast with the slices of Ham, covering the opening first.
6. Place the Chicken Breasts in the oven dish, evenly spaced apart.
7. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. I had to cover my dish with foil after 15 minutes as the Ham was starting to brown very quickly.