This is an amazing, substitute for mashed potatoes, it is so creamy and tasty you will want to eat it every PV meal. Did I say it was amazing?!?
Sorry there are no pictures…I will take one next time 🙂
Cauliflower Puree Recipe
Suitable for Cruise Phase (PV)
1 head of Cauliflower
1 clove Garlic
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1-2 tbsp Extra Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1. Cut the Cauliflower into florets. Rinse.
2. Cook in a saucepan of water for approximately 20 minutes or until you can insert a knife into the Cauliflower without resistance.
3. While the Cauliflower is cooking, very finely chop the garlic.
4. Drain the water from the pan and return the Cauliflower over a very low heat for a few moments, stirring, to evaporate some extra water.
5. Turn off the heat and begin to mash the Cauliflower. Add the other ingredients, Extra Light Cream Cheese (however much you want), Pepper and Garlic.
6. When you have reached a point where you don’t think you can mash it anymore, you can leave it at this point. I prefer to have it perfectly smooth, so I had a go at it with my barmix (hand blender).
7. There is nothing more to do other than serve it! We had it with some roasted Turkey drumsticks (skin removed) and roasted Asparagus.