This is an oldie but a goodie. As far as soups go this is very simple to make. Normally I would have included potato in here, but the Dukanified version doesn’t allow for it….still tastes great!
Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Suitable for Cruise Phase (PV)
1 Butternut Pumpkin
3tsp Chicken Stock Powder
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Natural Yoghurt (optional)
1. Roughly chop the Onions and Pumpkin.
2. Add to a large saucepan, the Onions, Pumpkin, Water and Chicken Stock Powder. (The water may not cover the Pumpkin, that is ok)
3. Simmer until Pumpkin and Onion are very soft. The Pumpkin will begin to fall apart.
5. Take the soup off the heat. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
6. Using a barmix, puree soup until it is all a smooth consistency.
7. Add freshly cracked Black Pepper.
8. Serve with a dollop of Natural Yoghurt (optional)
- My mum likes to add some teaspoons of curry powder to her pumpkin soup for a bit of spice.