A really tasty and versatile recipe. These meatballs can be eaten as a snack or a meal. I plan on putting some into containers and taking them to work for lunch.
Baked Turkey Meatballs Recipe
Makes around 30 medium sized Meatballs
Suitable for both Attack and Cruise Phases
700g Turkey Mince
4 tbsp Oat Bran
1/4 cup Cottage Cheese
2 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Dried Sage
1/2 tsp Dried Parsely
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
Olive Oil Spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Lightly spray a baking dish with Olive Oil spray, wipe away excess with paper towel.
2. Finely dice Garlic and grate the Onion.
3. Place Garlic and Onion (juice also) into a small frying pan and cook for 5 minutes to take the rawness out of the onion.
4. Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Mix well with hands to incorporate all ingredients.
6. Roll mixture into balls and place in baking dish.
7. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, turning after 20.
8. Serve alone or with a dipping sauce.