I got this recipe from a friend named Tam from Facebook 🙂
I made this again for breakfast this morning, and it is a really nice change from eating the usual on Dukan. And also, a great way to ensure I get my 2 tbsp of Oat Bran a day!
You will need a square microwave safe container (slightly larger than a slice of bread) for this recipe.
Dukan Microwave “Bread”
Makes 1 large slice, or 2 smaller rectangles.
Suitable for Cruise Phase
2 tbsp Oat Bran
1 tbsp Wheat Bran
2 tbsp Extra Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 tsp Baking Powder
1. Place all ingredients into a square microwave safe container.
2. Mix well with a work until all combined. Scrape down the sides.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes.
4. You might need to help it come out of the container with a knife.
5. Enjoy! Thanks Tam!!
- When cooked it is supposed to turn out a bit like wholemeal bread, my microwave might be too high, as it turns out a bit like a Cruskit, and a bit drier and crunchier, maybe toast?…I really like it! You could cook it for 30 seconds less to see if it turns out softer for you.
- So far I have served it spread with Extra Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese and either Shaved Ham or Turkey…delicious!