Have you been missing cereal in the mornings? This recipe really breaks things up a bit. This recipe was passed around the Dukan Facebook Forums, a friend Loraine shared it with me. If the credit belongs to you, please let me know 🙂 edit: the recipe came from Mama Lifestyles Blog…thanks!
Dukan Cereal Recipe
Makes 1 serve
Suitable for Cruise Phase
2 tbsp Oat Bran
1 tbsp Wheat Bran
1/2-1 tbsp Artificial Sweetener
1 tsp Cocoa
1 Egg Yolk
A few drops of Vanilla Extract
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Line a small baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl (one that can go in the dishwasher…save washing up!)
3. Mix really well with a fork.
4. Roll into small balls the size of a small marble. I got 15 out of my mixture.
5. Bake in the oven for 12 -15 minutes, giving them a roll around after 6 minutes.
- Smaller size cereal would have been better, just more time consuming.
- You could probably make these ahead and put them in an air tight container for a few days.
- I only needed to cook mine for the 12 minutes, I have a hottish oven.
- I found I needed quite a bit of skim milk to get through it all…very filling. Next time I might only eat half, so I don’t use up all of my Oat Bran quote in the morning.