Wow, so I lost another 0.5kg on the scales this morning 🙂 I’m pretty happy with that. On my first day of holidays today I have watched an unhealthy amount of Glee Season 1, but I spent some of that time doing exercises in front of the telly so it’s only half bad.
In other news, poor Western Bulldogs 😦 My team went down in the preliminary final tonight, I couldn’t bring myself to watch the second half.
Kind of had a grazing day today, not really set meals….because I was home most of the day. I don’t know if this is good or bad, will see how the scales go tomorrow.
Today’s Food (not eaten at regular mealtimes)
– 2 Egg Omelette with 2 tbsp diced Onion, 1 slice diced Bacon, 1 Babybel Lite and 1 tbsp Mild Salsa (not specifically Dukan, a bit of a treat)
– Nestle ForMe Mango Yoghurt with 2 tbsp Oat Bran
– 12 small slices of Turkey cooked like this…..OMG YUM! Please do try this. It is our Dukan substitute for chips. I saw the link on Claire’s blog…Thanks! I cooked mine under the grill inside my oven and had to keep a keen eye on them and pull them out when they were ready….could hardly wait for them to cool down a bit before eating 😛
– 1 tub Onion and Chive Cottage Cheese
– Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sundae
Drinks: 1.5L Water
Exercise: Some exercises inside…not really cardio stuff
SW: 99 CW: 83.8 😀