I love colour and I love food…so why not combine them both! Believe it or not, while I was on holidays I thought of making this in a dream!
My version has only one colour, but you could go crazy and make a whole rainbow if you wanted to 🙂 I do love rainbows…
Suitable for Attack and Cruise Phases
Nestle ForMe Vanilla Flavoured Yoghurt
Diet Jelly, flavour of your choice, I used Raspberry
1 tsp Gelatine
1. Add the Gelatine to the Diet Jelly crystals.
2. Make Jelly according to packet.
3. Pour into a flat dish/container and allow to set.
4. Once jelly is set, cut it into cubes.
5. Choose some really fun glasses and layer Jelly cubes with Vanilla Yoghurt.
- I chose to add the extra gelatine to make the jelly cubes a bit more manageable
- The taller thinner glasses turned out much better presentation wise.
- I made mine during the day and popped them in the fridge to have later that night.
One of the most highly recommended recipes in Dr. Dukan’s book is the Galette. I have made a sweet version to have for breakfast or lunch. The comment from my husband was “Nice. Surprisingly”. I’ll take that 🙂
Sweet Galette Recipe
Suitable for Attack Phase
Olive Oil spray
1 1/2 tbsp Oat Bran
1 1/2 tbsp Vanilla ForMe Yoghurt
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1. Spay a non-stick fry pan with the Oil for 1 second. Gently wipe it with paper towel to remove excess oil.
2. In a small bowl place the Oat Bran, Yogurt, Egg and Cinnamon.
3. Whisk until all ingredients come together.
4. Turn heat on pan to medium. Slowly pour the galette mixture into the pan. Scrape out all of the mixture, you don’t want to waste any.
5. When the galette appears to be setting around the edges (it will go a bit opaque and darker) get ready to flip it over! You can do this 2 ways, with an egg flip, or all restaurant like by flipping your wrist. My darling husband can do this, so this is his job in the kitchen 🙂 If you are going to use the egg flip try to get it in and out all the way around to make sure there are no stuck bits. It is easier to flip if your galette has a smaller diameter. You could make 2 smaller ones to make it even easier on yourself. It will be quite brown underneath, don’t worry that is normal.
6. Serve with some extra Vanilla ForMe Yoghurt and a sprinkling on cinnamon.